This IC, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect switch IC that operates with low current
The output voltage changes when this IC detects the intensity level of magnetic flux density. Using this IC with a magnet makes it possible to detect the open / close in various devices.
High-density mounting is possible by using the small SOT-23-3 package or the super small SNT-4A package.
Due to its high-accuracy magnetic characteristics, this IC can make operation’s dispersion in the system combined with magnet smaller.
- Pole detection*1
- Detection of both poles, S pole or N pole
- Output logic*1
- Active “L”, active “H”
- Output form*1
- Nch open drain output, CMOS output
- Magnetic sensitivity
- Bop = 1.8 mT typ.
- Bop = 3.0 mT typ.
- Bop = 3.4 mT typ.
- Bop = 4.5 mT typ.
- Bop = 7.0 mT typ.
- Operating cycle (current consumption)
- Product with omnipolar detection:
tcycle = 50.50 ms (4.0 µA) typ.
Product with S pole or N pole detection:
tcycle = 50.85 ms (2.6 µA) typ.
- Power supply voltage range
- Vdd = 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free*2
*1. The Option can be selected.
- Playthings, portable games
- Home appliances
- Housing equipments
- Industrial equipments