The S-8474 Series is Wireless Power Transmitter Control IC, which is configured with an ON time control circuit, an OFF time control circuit, a reception detection circuit, a UVLO circuit, a high temperature detection circuit, etc.
- Power supply voltage
- Vdd = 4.5 V to 6.5 V
- Current consumption
- During operation: ISS1 = 200 μA typ.
- During standby: ISTB = 3.0 μA max.
- UVLO detection voltage
- VUVLO− = 4.1 V typ.
- tON time is settable by connecting an external resistor to the RTON pin.
- Power saving is possible by intermittent operation during standby time of a receiver module.
- Active time: tACT = 5.0 ms typ.
- Sleep time: tSLEEP = 25.0 ms typ.
- TH pin detection voltage is selectable
- 0.667 V, 0.577 V, 0.500 V, 0.429 V, 0.370 V
- Built-in reception detection circuit
- Status display function
- Available by connecting an external LED to the STATUS pin.
- Continuous operation mode: Lighting
- Intermittent operation mode: Lights-out
- High temperature protection mode: Blinking
- Over temperature protection function
- Available by connecting a thermistor to the TH pin.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), Halogen-free
- Device for wireless power
- Small-sized wireless charging system