The S-8473 Series is Wireless Power Receiver Control IC, which is configured with an overvoltage detection circuit, a charge current control circuit, a VBAT voltage detection circuit, a UVLO circuit, high temperature / low temperature detection circuit, etc. This IC has a charge function to a small lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- Power supply voltage
- Vdd = 2.2 V to 5.0 V
- Current consumption during charge operation
- ISS1 = 250 μA typ.
- VBAT pin current consumption during power-down
- IPDN = 1.0 μA max.
- UVLO detection voltage
- VUVLO− = 2.0 V typ.
- Charge function to a small lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Charge current: ILIM = 33 mA typ.
- Precharge current: IPRE = 3.3 mA typ.
- Precharge completion voltage: 2.4 V to 3.4 V (50 mV step)
- Charge completion voltage: 4.0 V to 4.5 V (50 mV step)
- Recharge start voltage: 3.6 V to 4.45 V*1
- Short-circuit detection voltage: 1.5 V to 2.0 V (50 mV step)
- Charge timer function:
- The charge operation stops after the elapse of 4.0 hours. (CCT = 4.7 nF)
- The time is settable by connecting an external capacitor to the CT pin.
- High temperature / low temperature protection function
- Available by connecting a thermistor to the TH pin.
- Status display function
- Available by connecting an external LED to the STATUS pin.
- During charge operation: Lighting
- During charge operation stop: Lights-out
- During error detection: Blinking
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), Halogen-free
*1. Recharge start voltage = charge completion voltage − charge hysteresis voltage (The charge hysteresis voltage can be selected from a range of 0.05 V to 0. 40 V in 50 mV step.)
- Device for wireless power
- Small-sized wireless charge system