The S-8471 Series is Wireless Power Receiver Control IC, which is configured with an overvoltage detection circuit, a high temperature detection circuit, an ON / OFF circuit, etc.
- Current consumption
- During operation: ISS1 = 30 μA typ.
- During power-off: ISS2 = 1.0 μA max.
- Overvoltage detection voltage range
- 4.00 V to 5.50 V, selectable in 50 mV step
- Overvoltage detection accuracy
- ON / OFF pin control logic is selectable
- Active “H”, active “L”
- ON / OFF pin internal resistor connection is selectable
- Unavailable, pull-up, pull-down
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Over temperature protection function
- Available by connecting a thermistor to the TH pin.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), Halogen-free
- Device for wireless power
- Small-sized wireless charging system