The interval timer IC allows for intermittent system operation by inputting a signal to the system at fixed periods of time.
The S-35730 outputs the interval signal (clock pulse).
One interval signal (clock pulse frequency) can be selected from “32.768 kHz”, “32 Hz”, “1.024 kHz”, and “1 Hz” according to the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin settings.
- Interval signal output function (Clock pulse output function)
- Selectable interval signal (clock pulse frequency), with an output control pin
- Low current consumption
- 4.0 µA typ. (Quartz crystal: Cl = 6.0 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, ENBL pin = “H”, Ta = +25°C, FOUT pin output = 32.768 kHz)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- IoT communications device
- Monitoring device
- Security device
- Battery system
- Energy harvesting system