The counter IC allows for counting externally input clocks.
The counter of the S-35770 is a 24-bit binary-up counter. The counter data can be read via a 2-wire serial interface.
- External clock signal count function
- Possible to count from 0 to 16,777,215 with an output pin for counter loop flag
- Low current consumption
- 0.01 μA typ.
(Vdd = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C, out of communication (CLKIN pin = 0 V))
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- 2-wire (I2C-bus) CPU interface
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Various measurement equipment
- Infrastructure-related meter
- Amusement equipment
- Life counter