The S-1132 Series is a positive voltage regulator with a low dropout voltage (LDO), high output voltage accuracy, and low current consumption (300 mA output current) developed based on CMOS technology. A 0.1 µF small ceramic capacitor can be used. It operates with low current consumption of 20 µA typ. A built-in Output current protector prevents the load current from exceeding the current capacitance of the output transistor. Compared with the conventional 300 mA output current CMOS voltage regulators, high-density mounting is realized by using the super-small SNT-6A(H) package and a 0.1 µF small ceramic capacitor. Also, the low current consumption makes the S-1132 series ideal for mobile devices.
- Output voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V, selectable in 0.1 V steps.
- Low ESR capacitor can be used
- A ceramic capacitor of 0.1 µF or more can be used for the output capacitor.
- Wide input voltage range
- 2.0 V to 6.5 V
- High-accuracy output voltage
- Low dropout voltage (LDO)
- 130 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, Iout =100 mA)
- Low current consumption
- During operation: 20 µA typ., 40 µA max.,
During shutdown: 0.01 µA typ. 1.0 µA max.
- Output current
- 300 mA output is possible (at Vin >Vout(S) +1.0 V) *1
- High ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (at 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protector
- Overcurrent of output transistor can be restricted.
- Built-in ON/OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Lead-free products
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Power supply for battery-powered devices
- Power supply for personal communication devices
- Power supply for home electric/electronic appliances
- Power supply for cellular phones