The S-1000 series is a series of high-precision voltage detectors developed using CMOS process. The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±1.0%. It operates with low current consumption of 350 nA typ. Two output forms, Nch open-drain and CMOS output, are available. CMOS voltage detector, S-1000 Series is the most suitable for the portable equipments with ultra low current consumption, high precision and corresponding to the small package.
- Ultra-low current consumption
- 350 nA typ. (VDD = detection voltage + 1.5 V)
- High-precision detection voltage
- Operating voltage range
- 0.95 to 5.5 V
- Hysteresis characteristics
- 5% typ.
- Detection voltage
- 1.5 to 4.6 V (0.1 V step)
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output (Active “L”), CMOS output (Active “L”)
- Lead-free products
- Power monitor for microcomputers and reset for CPUs.
- Power monitor for portable equipments such as cellular phones, digital still cameras and PDAs.
- Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, video equipments and communication devices.