The S-24C128C is a 2-wire, low current consumption and wide range operation serial EEPROM. The S-24C128C has the capacity of 128K-bit, and the organization is 16384 words × 8-bit. Page write and sequential read are available.
- Operating voltage range
- Read: 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- Write: 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Page write
- 64 bytes / page
- Sequential read
- Operation frequency
- 400 kHz (Vcc = 1.6 V to 5.5 V)
- Write time
- 5.0 ms max.
- Noise suppression
- Schmitt trigger and noise filter on input pins (SCL, SDA)
- Write protect function during the low power supply voltage
- 106cycles / word*1 (Ta = +25°C)
- Data retention
- 100 years (Ta = +25°C)
- Memory capacitance
- 128 K-bit
- Write protect
- Initial shipment data
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free*2
*1. For each address (Word: 8-bit)
*2. Refer to “Product Name Structure” of the data sheet for details.