This IC is a 2-wire serial E2PROM with temperature sensor for DIMM serial presence detect which operates in 2.2 V to 3.6 V voltage ranges. This IC has the capacity of 4 K-bit and the organization of 2 pages × 256-word × 8-bit. Page write and sequential read are available.
This IC operates with the I2C-bus at 1.0 MHz maximum.
A substantial reduction in current consumption may be achieved by using the software programmed shutdown mode which can be set by the I2C-bus.
- Page write
- 16 bytes / page
- Sequential read
- Write protect function during low power supply voltage
- Write protect
- Individual software data protection for each of four 128-byte blocks
- 106 cycle / word*1 (Ta = +25°C)
- Data retention
- 100 years (Ta = +25°C)
- Memory capacity
- 4 K-bit
- Initial delivery state
Temperature sensor block
- Temperature accuracy
- 0.5°C typ. (Ta = +75°C to +95°C)
1.0°C typ. (Ta = +40°C to +125°C)
- Temperature sample rate
- 8 samples / s min.
- Selectable hysteresis width
- No hysteresis, 1.5°C, 3.0°C, 6.0°C
- JEDEC standard compliant
- Current consumption
- E2PROM in standby mode and temperature sensor in shutdown mode: 3.0 μA max.
E2PROM in standby mode and temperature sensor in active mode: 0.1 mA max.
E2PROM in read operation mode and temperature sensor in active mode: 0.4 mA max.
E2PROM in write operation mode and temperature sensor in active mode: 2.0 mA max.
- Operation voltage range
- 2.2 V to 3.6 V
- Operation frequency
- 1.0 MHz max. (VDD = 2.2 V to 3.6 V)
- Noise suppression
- Schmitt trigger and noise filter on input pins (SCL, SDA)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -20°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. For each address (Word: 8-bit)