This IC is a 2-wire serial EEPROM which operates in 1.7 V to 3.6 V voltage ranges. This IC has the capacity of 4 K-bit and the organization of 2 pages × 256-word × 8-bit. Page write and sequential read are available.
This IC operates with the I2C-bus at 1.0 MHz maximum.
- Page write
- 16 bytes / page
- Sequential read
- Write protect function during low power supply voltage
- Write protect
- Individual software data protection for each of four 128-byte blocks
- 106 cycle / word*1 (Ta = +25°C)
- Data retention
- 100 years (Ta = +25°C)
- Memory capacity
- 4 K-bit
- Initial delivery state
- JEDEC standard compliant
- Current consumption
- Standby mode: 3.0 μA max.
- Read operation mode: 0.4 mA max.
- Write operation mode: 2.0 mA max.
- Operation voltage range
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Operation frequenc
- 1.0 MHz max. (Vdd = 2.2 V to 3.6 V)
- 400 kHz max. (Vdd = 1.7 V to 3.6 V)
- Noise suppression
- Schmitt trigger and noise filter on input pins (SCL, SDA)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −20°C to +125°C
- Sn 100%
*1. For each address (Word: 8-bit)