The S-19405 Series is a watchdog timer developed using CMOS technology, which can operate with low current
consumption of 3.8 μA typ. The reset function and the low voltage detection function are available.
- Detection voltage
- 2.0 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Detection voltage accuracy
- Input voltage
- Vdd = 0.9 V to 6.0 V
- Hysteresis width
- 5% typ.
- Current consumption during watchdog timer operation
- 3.8 μA typ.
- Reset time-out period
- 14.5 ms typ. (Cpor = 2200 pF)
- Watchdog time-out period
- 24.6 ms typ. (Cwdt = 470 pF)
- Watchdog operation is switchable
- Enable, Disable
- Watchdog operation voltage range
- VDD = 2.5 V to 6.0 V
- Watchdog input edge is selectable
- Rising edge, falling edge
- Watchdog mode
- Time-out mode
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)