The S-19315 Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS process technology, is a positive voltage regulator with the reset function, which has high-withstand voltage and low current consumption.
Apart from the power supply pin, the detection voltage input pin (SENSE pin) is also prepared for the reset function, so the output is stable even if the SENSE pin falls to 0 V. The output form is Nch open-drain output.
ABLIC Inc. offers a “thermal simulation service” which supports the thermal design in conditions when our power management ICs are in use by customers. Our thermal simulation service will contribute to reducing the risk in the thermal design at customers’ development stage.
For more information regarding our thermal simulation service, contact our sales representatives.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product for these purposes, it is imperative to contact our sales representatives.
- Output voltage
- 1.0 V to 5.3 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 3.0 V to 36.0 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±0.03 V (1.0 V ≤ VOUT(S) < 1.5 V, Tj = −40°C to +125°C)
±2.0% (1.5 V ≤ VOUT(S) ≤ 5.3 V, Tj = −40°C to +125°C)
- Dropout voltage
- 240 mV typ. (VOUT(S) = 5.0 V, IOUT = 30 mA)
- Output current
- Possible to output 40 mA (1.0 V ≤ VOUT(S) < 2.0 V, VIN = 4.0 V)*1
Possible to output 40 mA (2.0 V ≤ VOUT(S) ≤ 5.3 V, VIN = VOUT(S) + 2.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor can be used. (1.0 μF or more)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 160°C typ.
- Built-in discharge shunt circuit
- Discharges output capacitor electrical charge during detector detection
- Detection voltage
- 3.0 V to 11.3 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Operation voltage
- 3.0 V to 36.0 V
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Tj = −40°C to +125°C)
- Hysteresis width selectable from “Available” / “Unavailable”
- “Available”: 5.0% ≤ VHYS ≤ 30.0% (Tj = −40°C to +125°C)
“Unavailable”: VHYS = 0%
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output
- Current consumption
- During operation: 2.0 μA typ. (Tj = −40°C to +125°C)
During detector detection: 0.5 μA typ. (Tj = −40°C to +125°C)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 in process*2
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply and reset circuit for automotive electric component
- Power supply and reset circuit for low-current battery-powered device