The S-19200A/BxxA Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator with a high-withstand voltage, low current consumption, and high-accuracy output voltage.
The S-19200 Series operates at a high maximum operating voltage of 50 V and a low current consumption of 4.0 µA typ.
In addition to a built-in low on-resistance transistor which provides a very small dropout voltage and a large output current, this voltage regulator also has a built-in ON / OFF circuit.
An overcurrent protection circuit prevents the load current from exceeding the current capacity of the output transistor, and a built-in thermal shutdown circuit prevents damage caused by heat.
A high heat radiation TO-252-5S(A) package enables high-density mounting.
- Output voltage
- 2.0 V to 15.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 3.0 V ~ 50 V
- High-accuracy output voltage
- ±1.0% (Tj = +25°C)
- ±4.0% (Tj = -40°C ~ +125°C)
- Low current consumption
- During operation: 4.0 µA typ., 15.0 µA max. (Ta = −40°C ~ +135°C)
During shutdown: 0.1 µA typ., 3.5 µA max. (Ta = −40°C ~ +135°C)
- Output current
- Possible to output 200 mA (Vin ≧ Vout(s) + 2.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 0.1 µF or more can be used.
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Prevents damage caused by heat.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life
- Operation temperature range
- Ta=-40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 65 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*2
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply for electrical application for vehicle interior
- Contact our sales representatives for details.