This IC, developed using CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy voltage detector. The detection voltage and release voltage are fixed internally with an accuracy of ±1.5%.
Since the detection response time is as fast as 10 μs max., voltage abnormalities can be detected and notified quickly. Apart from the power supply pin, the detection voltage input pin (SENSE pin) is also prepared, so the output is stable even if the SENSE pin voltage (VSENSE) falls to 0 V. The SENSE pin also has a built-in reverse connection protection circuit that reduces current in the SENSE pin during a reverse connection.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the release delay time accuracy is ±20% (CD = 3.3 nF). The output form is Nch open-drain output.
- Detection voltage
- 4.0 V to 12.0 V (0.05 V step)
- Detection voltage accuracy
- Hysteresis width selectable from “Available” / “Unavailable”
- “Available”: 2.0%, 5.0%, 10.0%
- “Unavailable”: 0%
- Detection response time
- 10 μs max. (S-19114 Series L / M / N / R type)
- 25 μs max. (S-19114 Series P / Q / S / T type)
- Release delay time
- 10 ms typ. (CD = 3.3 nF)
- Release delay time accuracy
- ±20% (CD = 3.3 nF)
- Current consumption
- 2.0 μA typ.
- Operation voltage range
- 3.0 V to 36.0 V
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output
- Built-in reverse connection protection circuit
- Reduces current in the SENSE pin during a reverse connection.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process*1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Automotive battery voltage detection
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)