The S-19105/19107 Series is a high-accuracy voltage detector developed using CMOS technology. The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±3.5% (−Vdet(s) ≥ 2.2 V). The release voltage is set to the same value as the detection voltage, since there is no hysteresis width. It operates with current consumption of 500 nA typ.
Apart from the power supply pin, the detection voltage input pin (SENSE pin) is also prepared, so the output is stable even if the SENSE pin falls to 0 V.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the release delay time accuracy is ±34% (Cd = 4.7 nF, Ta = −40°C to +105°C).
Two output forms Nch open-drain output and CMOS output are available.
- Detection voltage
- 1.0 V to 5.0 V (0.1 V step)
- Detection voltage accuracy
(2.2 V ≤ –Vdet(s) ≤ 5.0 V, Ta = -40°C to +105°C)
±(2.5% + 22 mV)
(1.0 V ≤ –Vdet(s) < 2.2 V, Ta = -40°C to +105°C)
- Current consumption
- 500 nA typ.
- Operation voltage range
- 0.95 V to 10.0 V
- Release delay time accuracy
- ±34% (Cd = 4.7 nF, Ta = -40°C to +105°C)
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output (Active “L”)
CMOS output (Active “L”)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- For automotive use (accessory, car navigation system, car audio system, etc.)