This IC is a high temperature operation 3-wire serial EEPROM for automotive components. This IC has the capacity of 1 K-bit, 2 K-bit, and 4 K-bit and the organization is 64 words × 16-bit, 128 words × 16-bit and 256 words × 16-bit respectively.
Sequential read is available, at which time addresses are automatically incremented in 16-bit blocks. The communication method is by the Microwire bus.
Caution: Before using the product in automobile control unit or medical equipment, it is imperative to contact our sales representatives.
- Operation voltage range
- Read: 4.0 V to 5.5 V (Ta = -40°C to +150°C)
- Write: 4.0 V to 5.5 V (Ta = -40°C to +150°C)
- Operation frequency
- 1 MHz (4.5 V to 5.5 V, Ta = -40°C to +150°C)
- Write time
- 10.0 ms max.
- Sequential read
- Write protect function during the low power supply voltage
- Function to protect against write due to erroneous instruction recognition
- CMOS schmitt input
- (CS, SK)
- 2 × 105 cycle / word*2 (Ta = +150°C)
- Data retention
- 100 years (Ta = +25°C)
50 years (Ta = +125°C)
20 years (Ta = +150°C)
- Memory capacity
- S-93S46A: 1 K-bit
- S-93S56A: 2 K-bit
- S-93S66A: 4 K-bit
- Initial delivery state
- Burn-in specification
- Wafer level burn-in
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +150°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*3
*1. Refer to “Endurance” for details.
*2. For each address (Word: 16-bit)
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.