The S-35190A H Series is a 105°C operation CMOS 3-wire real-time clock IC which operates with the very low current consumption in the wide range of operation voltage. The operation voltage is 1.3 V to 5.5 V so that the S-35190A H Series can be used for various power supplies from main supply to backup battery. Due to the 0.25 µA current consumption and wide range of power supply voltage at time keeping, the S-35190A H Series makes the battery life longer. In the system which operates with a backup battery, the included free registers can be used as the function for user’s backup memory. Users always can take back the information in the registers which is stored before power-off the main power supply, after the voltage is restored.
The S-35190A H Series has the function to correct advance / delay of the clock data speed, in the wide range, which is caused by the crystal oscillation circuit’s frequency deviation. Correcting according to the temperature change by combining this function and a temperature sensor, it is possible to make a high precise clock function which is not affected by the ambient temperature.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, it is imperative to contact our sales representatives.
- Low current consumption
- 0.25 µA typ. (Vdd =3.0 V, Ta =+25°C)
- Wide range of operating voltage
- 1.3 V to 5.5 V
- Built-in clock correction function
- Built-in free user register
- 3-wire (MICROWIRE) CPU interface
- Built-in alarm interrupter
- Built-in flag generator during detection of low power voltage or at power-on
- Auto calendar up to the year 2099, automatic leap year calculation function
- Built-in constant-voltage circuit
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit (built-in Cd, external Cg)
- Operating temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
1. Contact our sales representatives for details.