This IC incorporates a general purpose analog circuit in a small package. This is a zero-drift operational amplifier with Rail-to-Rail input and output, which uses chopper-stabilizing techniques to provide low input offset voltage.
The S-19630AB is a dual operational amplifier (2 circuits), which is suitable for applications requiring less offset voltage.
- Low input offset voltage
- VIO = +50 μV max. (Ta = −40°C to +125°C)
- Low input offset voltage drift
- ΔVIO/ΔTa = ±25 nV/°C typ. ±120 nV/°C max. (VDD = 30.0 V)
- Operation power supply voltage range
- VDD = 4.0 V to 36.0 V
- Low current consumption (Per circuit)
- IDD = 250 μA typ.
- Low input noise voltage
- VNOISE_pp = 0.8 μVpp typ. (f = 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz)
- Low input noise voltage density
- VNOISE = 25 nV/√Hz typ. (f = 1 kHz)
- Built-in output current limit circuit
- Overcurrent limit when output pin is short-circuited
- Internal phase compensation
- No external parts required
- Rail-to-Rail input and output
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- High-accuracy current detection
- Various sensor interfaces
- Strain gauge amplifier