This IC, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect latch IC that operates with high temperature and high-withstand voltage.
The output voltage level changes when this IC detects the intensity level of magnetic flux density and a polarity change. Using this IC with a magnet makes it possible to detect the rotation status in various devices.
- Uses a thin (t0.80 mm max.) TSOT-23-3S or ultra-thin (t0.50 mm max.) HSNT-6(2025) package, allowing for device miniaturization
- Contributes to reduction of mechanism operation dispersion with high-accuracy magnetic characteristics (Typ. value ± 1.0 mT) (Refer to “Magnetic Characteristics” in the datasheet for details.)
- Our production system certifies automotive application quality, which allows for use in devices which require high quality
- Contributes to device safe design with a built-in reverse voltage protection circuit and output current limit circuit
- Pole detection
- Bipolar latch
- Output logic*1
- Vout = “L” at S pole detection
Vout = “H” at S pole detection
- Output form*1
- Nch open-drain output
Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor(1.2kΩ typ.)
- Magnetic sensitivity*1
- Bop = 0.5 mT typ.
Bop = 2.2 mT typ.
Bop = 3.0 mT typ.
Bop = 6.0 mT typ.
Bop = 10.0 mT typ.
- Chopping frequency
- fc = 500 kHz typ.
- Output delay time
- td = 8.0 μs typ.
- Power supply voltage range*2
- Vdd = 2.7 V to 26.0 V
- Built-in regulator
- Built-in reverse voltage protection circuit
- Built-in output current limit circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40℃ to +150℃
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process*3
*1. The option can be selected.
*2. VDD = 2.7 V to 5.5 V when output form is Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- DC brushless motor for automotive applications
- Automobile equipment
- Housing equipment
- Industrial equipment