You can download following PSpice Models.
Automotive Voltage Regulator (LDO Regulator) PSpice Models
- S-1142 Series PSpice Model
- S-19200 Series PSpice Model
- S-19212 Series PSpice Model
- S-19213 Series PSpice Model
- S-19214 Series PSpice Model
- S-19243 Series PSpice Model
- S-19244 Series PSpice Model
- S-19500 Series PSpice Model
- S-19501 Series PSpice Model
- S-19310 Series PSpice Model
- S-19311 Series PSpice Model
- S-19315 Series PSpice Model
- S-19316 Series PSpice Model
- S-19504 Series PSpice Model
- S-19505 Series PSpice Model
- S-19514 Series PSpice Model
- S-19515 Series PSpice Model
- S-19518 Series PSpice Model
Automotive Voltage Detector (Reset IC) PSpice Models
- S-19100 Series PSpice Model
- S-19101 Series PSpice Model
- S-19102/19108 Series PSpice Model
- S-19103/19109 Series PSpice Model
- S-19104/19106 Series PSpice Model
- S-19105/19107 Series PSpice Model
- S-19110 Series PSpice Model
- S-19113 Series PSpice Model
- S-19115 Series PSpice Model
- S-19117/19119 Series PSpice Model
- S-191E Series PSpice Model
Definition of This Tool
“This Tool” means various design support tools and their related documents provided on the Company’s website that support the electronic circuit design of Users using the Company’s products.
Title and all rights including copyrights to This Tool belong to the Company. The Users may not sell, rent, lend, transfer, distribute, or license any rights in This Tool in any form to any third party.
(1) The Company provides This Tool as an effective tool for supporting electronic circuit design performed by the Users.
(2) Please evaluate the Company’s products with User’s printed circuit board actually and make sure they work properly before considering the purchase of the Company’s products.
(3) The Users shall use This Tool at your own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for the use of This Tool and the results thereof.
Disclaimer of the Company
(1) The Company does not warrant the accuracy and feasibility of electronic circuits obtained by using This Tool.
(2) The Company does not explicitly or implicitly warrant that This Tool are free from defect (including but not limited to stability, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for certain purposes, security-related faults, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights). The Company shall not be obligated to provide This Tool with removing such defects.
(3) The contents of This Tool are subject to change without providing prior notice to Users.
(4) The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any and all damages incurred by the Users arising out of the use of This Tool.
In any case, the latest datasheets and package drawings shall be the final design guidelines of the Company. In the event of any discrepancy between the information contained in the datasheets and package drawings and the information contained in This Tool, the information in the datasheets and package drawings shall always prevail.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction