|Topic||ADAS and Connection Diagnosis|
|Date and Time||Thursday, February 16, 2023
2:00 PM (ET) / 1:00 PM (CT) / 11:00 AM (PT) / 7:00 PM (GMT)
|How to participate||Registration on Electronic Design|
|Participation fee||Free of charge|
Introducing the ASSP for Safety Improvements in Automotive Applications For the realization of ADAS and V2X, the demand for highly reliable connections between ADAS ECUs and external sensors/antennas has further been increasing. This webinar highlights an overview of ADAS and V2X, and introduce ABLIC’s automotive ICs, including the new connection diagnostic IC, that meet their demand.
- Overview the status of ADAS and V2X in recent automotive development
- Understand the increasing demand for highly reliable connections between ADAS ECUs and external sensors/antennas
- Understand what the new ABLIC’s connection diagnosis IC is and how it works.
- Understand the key points of Single Chip Solution for Power Supply & Connection Diagnosis.
- Understand ICs that can contribute to improved safety in automotive applications.