Note: Applicable products on this page are general-purpose ICs and automotive ICs excluding medical device ICs. Click here for inquiries about medical device ICs.
Lead-free and Compliant with the RoHS Direct
- We promote the development of lead-free Sn 100% plated semiconductor products in ABLIC Inc..
- ABLIC Inc. products are compliant with the EU RoHS Directive(2011/65/EU, 2015/863/EU) regulation.
RoHS Directive: The restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, adopted by the European Parliament and the European Council, restricts the use of the following materials for electrical equipment put on the market in Europe from July 1, 2006.
|Cadmium (Cd)||100ppm or less|
|Lead (Pb)||1000ppm or less|
|Mercury (Hg)||1000ppm or less|
|Hexavalent chromium (Cr 6+ )||1000ppm or less|
|Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)||1000ppm or less|
|Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE)||1000ppm or less|
|Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate）(DEHP)||1000ppm or less|
|Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)||1000ppm or less|
|Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP)||1000ppm or less|
|Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)||1000ppm or less|
*All substances subject to China’s RoHS (II) regulations are also maintained at or below the maximum allowable concentrations stipulated in said regulations.
Actions for Developing Halogen-free Products
- We promote the development of halogen-free semiconductor products in ABLIC Inc..
- In ABLIC Inc., what fulfills the following conditions is defined as halogen-free.
|Chlorine (Cl)||Less than 900ppm|
|Bromine (Br)||Less than 900ppm|
|Total content (Cl + Br)||Less than 1500ppm|
Compliance with REACH Regulation *1
- As of October, 2021, We have confirmed that the 219 substances of very high concern (SVHC) are not included in ABLIC Inc. products.
- We get information on included chemical substances regulated by REACH from the company which supplies us with article’s substance/preparation among our supply chains in order to answer our customers’ requirements for information.
- We would like to flexibly answer our customers’ requirements for information. However, the following ways promptly offer information.
- JAMP AIS (Article Information Sheet)
- JGPSSI Green Procurement Survey Tool
- IMDS (International Material Data System)
- JAMA/JAPIA Standard Material Datasheet
- chemSHERPA AI
- Please confirm about the REACH Regulation and the latest information on SVHC in the following ECHA website. Please contact our sales representatives about the compliance with ABLIC Inc. REACH Regulation.
ECHA website: http://echa.europa.eu
*1. REGULATION (EC) No 1907/2006 OF THE EUROPEAN ARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 18 December 2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
ABLIC Inc. Environmental Friendly Products
- ABLIC Inc. products can be identified by the “environmental code” at the end of the product name.
- U : Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- S : Lead-free, halogen-free
- G : Lead-free
- Some products have names that end with “UD”, “U2”, “U3” and “U4”.
- SNB package products do not include “G” in the product name but are lead-free.
- WLP package products are lead-free and halogen-free.
- Please select products of “Environmental code = U” for Sn 100%, halogen-free products. The products of “Environmental code = U” are products with few environmental risks.
- ABLIC Inc. products do not change their electrical characteristics, mechanical characteristics, physical form and temperature profile of mounting by the difference in an environmental code.