This IC, developed by TMR (tunnel magneto resistance effect) technology and CMOS technology, is a magnetic sensor IC that operates with super low current consumption and low voltage.
The output voltage level changes when this IC detects the intensity level of magnetic flux density. Using this IC with a magnet makes it possible to detect the open / close in various devices.
- Super low current consumption (IDD = 160 nA typ.) contributes to device power saving and extended period operation of battery devices
- High sensitivity magnetic characteristics enable downsizing of magnets
- Contributes to accurate mechanism operation over a wide temperature range due to excellent thermal stability of magnetic characteristics (Refer to “2. Magnetic characteristics” in “■ Characteristics (Typical Data)” for details)
- Uses a thin (t0.80 mm max.) TSOT-23-3S package, contributing to the enhancement of the designs of devices
- Detection direction
- Horizontal direction (Refer to “■ Operation” for details)
- Pole detection
- Omnipolar detection
- Output logic
- Active “L”
- Output form
- CMOS output
- Magnetic sensitivity *1
- BOP = 1.0 mT typ.
BOP = 1.7 mT typ.
BOP = 3.0 mT typ.
- Operating cycle (current consumption)
- tCYCLE = 100 ms (IDD = 160 nA) typ.
- Power supply voltage range
- VDD = 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. The option can be selected.
- Home security device (Window/door open/close detection)
- Utility meter
- Battery powered device
- Wearable device