The S-5843A Series is a temperature switch IC which detects the temperature with a temperature accuracy of ±2.5℃. The output inverts when temperature reaches the detection temperature. This IC restores the output voltage when the temperature drops to the level of release temperature.
The S-5843A Series operates at the lower power supply voltage of 1.65 V and its current consumption is 4.5 µA typ. due to CMOS configuration.
A temperature sensor with the negative temperature coefficient, a reference voltage generation circuit, a comparator and a delay circuit are integrated on one chip, and enclosed into the small packages SNT-6A and SOT-23-5.
- Detection temperature
- +40℃ to +120℃, +1℃ step,
- Low voltage operation
- VDD (min.) = 1.65 V
- Low current consumption
- 4.5 µA typ. (Ta = +25℃)
- Hysteresis temperature
- selectable in 2℃, 4℃, 10℃ or 20℃
- Selectable output logic in active “H” or “L”
- Selectable output form in CMOS or Nch open drain
- Prevent functions for false detection operation and false release operation
- Lead-free product
- Fan control
- Air conditioning system
- Mobile phones
- Game consoles
- Various electronic devices