The S-5470 Series, developed by CMOS technology, is a normally-off faint signal detection IC with an ultra-low current consumption.
This IC has a function to detect certain current level of 0.7 nA typ., which makes it possible to detect faint signals for a variety of electric generating devices or sensor devices. It also has a function to detect the difference of current level, and thus detects difference between strengths of two signals input at the same time.
Due to its ultra-low current consumption and low-voltage operation, the S-5470 Series is suitable for battery-operated small mobile device applications.
- Ultra-low current consumption
- Idd ≤ 0.1 nA typ.
- Faint current detection
- Idet = 0.7 nA typ.
- Wide operation voltage range
- Vdd = 0.9 V to 5.5 V
- Detection of faint signal
- Detects faint signals of approximately 0.7 nW (1.0 V, 0.7 nA typ.)
- Detection of signal strength difference
- Detects difference between strengths of two signals input at the same time
- Lend-free(Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Detects output signals of electric generating devices or sensor devices with high internal resistance
- Advanced sensing using two electric generating devices or sensor devices
- Miniaturization and low power consumption for various sensors of portable and wireless devices