This IC, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect IC that operates with high temperature and high-withstand voltage.
The IC switches output voltage level when the IC detects magnetic flux density (magnetic field) polarity changes. The Zero Crossing Latch detection method realizes polarity changes detection with the higher accuracy than the conventional bipolar latch method. Using this IC with a magnet makes it possible to detect the rotation status in various devices.
- Uses a thin (t0.80 mm max.) TSOT-23-3S or ultra-thin (t0.50 mm max.) HSNT-6(2025) package, allowing for device miniaturization
- Contributes to reduction of mechanism operation dispersion through high accuracy detection of magnetic flux density (magnetic field) polarity changes
- Suitable for devices which require high quality due to the production system of this IC which certifies automotive application quality
- Contributes to device safe design with a built-in reverse voltage protection circuit and output current limit circuit
- Pole detection
- Zero Crossing Latch detection
- Output logic*1
- VOUT = “L” at S pole detection
VOUT = “H” at S pole detection
- Output form*1
- Nch open-drain output
Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
- Zero crossing latch point
- BZ = 0.0 mT typ.
- Release point (S pole)*1
- BRS = 3.0 mT typ.
BRS = 6.0 mT typ.
- Chopping frequency
- fC = 500 kHz typ.
- Output delay time
- tD = 8.0 μs typ.
- Power supply voltage range*2
- VDD = 2.7 V to 26.0 V
- Built-in regulator
- Built-in reverse voltage protection circuit
- Built-in output current limit circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +150°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*3
*1. The option can be selected.
*2. VDD = 2.7 V to 5.5 V when output form is Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Brushless DC (BLDC) motor for automotive applications
- Automobile equipment
- Housing equipment
- Industrial equipment