The S-5717 Series, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect switch IC that operates at a low voltage and low current consumption.
The output voltage changes when the S-5717 Series detects the intensity level of flux density. Using the S-5717 Series with a magnet makes it possible to detect the open / close in various devices.
High-density mounting is possible by using the super-small SNT-4A package.
Due to its low voltage operation and low current consumption, the S-5717 Series is suitable for battery-operated portable devices. Also, due to its high-accuracy magnetic characteristics, the S-5717 Series can make operation’s dispersion in the system combined with magnet smaller.
•Please contact our sales representatives for magnetic simulation.
- Pole detection*1
- Detection of both poles, S pole or N pole
- Output logic*1
- Active “L”, active “H”
- Output form*1
- Nch open-drain output, CMOS output
- Magnetic sensitivity
- Bop = 3.3 mT typ.
- Operating cycle (current consumption)*1
- Product with both poles detection
tcycle = 50.50 ms (Idd = 2.0 μA) typ.
- Product with S pole or N pole detection
tcycle = 50.85 ms (Idd = 1.4 μA) typ.
- Power supply voltage range
- Vdd = 1.6 V to 3.6 V
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. The Option can be selected.
- Mobile phone, smart phone
- Notebook PC, tablet PC
- Digital video camera
- Plaything, portable game
- Home appliance