S-1721 Series, developed using the CMOS technology, is a 2-channel positive voltage regulator IC which has the low dropout voltage, the high-accuracy output voltage and the low output current consumption of 150mA. Users are able to use a small ceramic capacitor of 1.0 µF for this IC. This IC includes two regulator circuits in the package SOT-23-6 or super-small SNT-6A. S-1721 Series has much lower current consumption than S-1711 Series, this IC is ideal for mobile devices.
- Output voltage
- 1.2 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
- Input voltage
- 1.7 V to 6.5 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- Dropout voltage
- 130 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, Iout = 100 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 25 μA typ., 45 μA max. (3.0 V output product, per circuit)
During power-off: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 150 mA (Vin≥Vout(s) +1.0 V)*1 (per circuit)
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 1.0 μF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 80 dB typ. (products having the output under 1.8 V, f = 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Iimits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in ON/OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Pull-up or pull-down resistor is selectable.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Power supply for cellular phones
- Power supply for battery-powered devices