The S-1711 Series is a 2-channel positive voltage regulator with a low dropout voltage, high-accuracy output voltage, and low current consumption (150 mA output current) developed based on CMOS technology.
A 1.0 μF small ceramic capacitor can be used, and a 2-circuit voltage regulator with ±1.0% high-accuracy output voltage is incorporated in SOT-23-6 or super-small SNT-6A package. A/ B/ E/ F type is provided with a discharge shunt function allowing high-speed output response when the ON/OFF pin is used.
Compared with the conventional 150 mA output current 2-channel CMOS voltage regulators, high-density mounting is realized by using super-small SNT-6A package and a small ceramic capacitor. Also, the low current consumption makes the S-1711 Series ideal for mobile devices.
- Output voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 2.0 V to 6.5 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- Dropout voltage
- 200 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, Iout = 150 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 70 μA typ., 90 μA max. (Per circuit)
- During power-off: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 150 mA (VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1 (Per circuit)
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 1.0 μF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (f = 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in ON/OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Pull-down function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*2
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
*2. Refer to “Product Name Structure” in the datasheet for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply for cellular phone
- Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance