The S-1315 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC of 200 mA output current which has low dropout voltage, high-accuracy output voltage and low current consumption. The S-1315 Series enables high density mounting due to output capacitor-less.
The current consumption is extremely low as 7 μA typ., and even without an output capacitor, it realizes high-speed response.
It also has high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%.
- Output voltage
- 1.0 V to 4.2 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
- Input voltage
- 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product: ±15 mV)
- Dropout voltage
- 224 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, Iout = 200 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 7 µA typ., 13 µA max.
- During power-off: 0.1 µA typ., 1.0 µA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 200 mA (Vin ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitor
- A ceramic capacitor of 0.1 µF or more can be used for the input capacitor.
- Output capacitor is unnecessary, or a ceramic capacitor of 10 µF or less can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 65 dB typ. (1.0 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
- 60 dB typ. (2.8 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Pull-down function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
- Constant-voltage power supply for communication device
- Constant-voltage power supply for mobile phone
- Constant-voltage power supply for module