The S-1165 Series is a positive voltage regulator with a low dropout voltage (LDO), high output voltage accuracy, and low current consumption developed based on CMOS technology.
A built-in low on-resistance transistor provides a low dropout voltage and large output current, and a built-in overcurrent protector prevents the load current from exceeding the current capacitance of the output transistor. An ON/OFF circuit ensures a long battery life, and a small SOT-23-5 package realizes high-density mounting.
- Output voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V, selectable in 0.1 V steps.
- High-accuracy output voltage
- Low dropout voltage (LDO)
- 140 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, Iout =200 mA)
- Low current consumption
- During operation 35 µA typ. 65 µA max.,
During shutdown: 0.1 µA typ. 1.0 µA max.
- High peak current capability
- 200 mA output is possible (@ Vin >Vout(S) +1.0 V) *1
- Built-in ON/OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- High ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (@ 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protector
- Overcurrent of output transistor can be restricted.
- Lead-free products
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Power supply for battery-powered devices
- Power supply for personal communication devices
- Power supply for home electric/electronic appliances
- Power supply for cellular phones