•Please contact our sales office if you request the data sheet.
The S-19700 Series, developed by using CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator with a current monitoring function for 125°C automotive operation.
It provides an output current of 400 mA min., and a ceramic capacitor of 4.7 µF or more can be used as the output capacitor.
Due to the built-in reverse current protection function, the reverse current flowing from the VOUT pin to the VIN pin can be controlled as the small value 15 µA typ.
The current monitor monitors the current flowing to the voltage regulator and outputs the voltage according to the external resistance, and limits the current value from exceeding the set value.
The S-19700 Series has two types of products of which one is the externally set product whose output voltage is determined by the external divided-resistor, and the other is the internally set product which includes an INT pin and whose output voltage is fixed.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product for these purposes, it is imperative to contact our sales representatives.
- Output voltage (externally set)
- 3.3 V to 20.0 V, settable via an external resistor
- Output voltage (internally set)
- 3.3 V to 15.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 4.5 V to 36.0 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±2.3% (1.0 mA≦Iout≦30 mA, Tj = −40°C ~ +150°C)
- Dropout voltage
- 240 mV typ. (3.3 Voutput product, Iout = 300 mA)
- Dropout voltage
- During operation: 80 µA typ., 170 µA max. (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- During power-off: 1.0 µA typ., 5.0 µA max. (Tj = −40°C to +90°C)
- Output current
- Possible to output 400 mA (Vin≧Vout + 2.0 V)*1
- Output capacitor
- A ceramic capacitor of 4.7 µF or more can be used.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 170°C typ.
- Built-in overvoltage detection circuit
- Detects an output short-circuit of the higher voltage.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Constant current source pull-down is selectable.
- Current monitoring function
- Possible to monitor load current by monitoring the CSO pin voltage.
- Current limit function
- Possible to adjust a current limit value via an external resistor.
- Reverse current protection function
- Irev = 45 µA max.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*2
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Remote LNA phantom power
- Car audio system
- Car navigation system