The S-19500/19501 Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS technology, is a low dropout positive voltage regulator with the watchdog timer and the reset function, which has high-withstand voltage. The monitoring time of watchdog timer can be adjusted by an external capacitor. Moreover, a voltage detection circuit which monitors the output voltage is also prepared.
ABLIC Inc. offers a “thermal simulation service” which supports the thermal design in conditions when our power management ICs are in use by customers. Our thermal simulation service will contribute to reducing the risk in the thermal design at customers’ development stage.
For more information regarding our thermal simulation service, contact our sales representatives.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
- Output voltage
- 3.0 V to 5.3 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 4.0 V to 36.0 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Dropout voltage
- 120 mV typ. (5.0V output product, Iout = 100mA)
- Output current
- Possible to output 200 mA (Vin = Vout(s) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 2.2µF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (f = 100 Hz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 170°C typ.
- Detection voltage
- 2.6 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±100 mV (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Hysteresis width
- 0.12 V min.
- Release delay time is adjustable*2
- 18 ms typ. (Cdly= 47 nF)
Watchdog timer block
- Watchdog activation current is adjustable
- 1.5 mA typ. (WADJ pin is open)
- Watchdog trigger time is adjustable*2
- 43 ms typ. (Cdly= 47 nF)
- Product type is selectable
- S-19500 Series (Product with WEN pin (Output: WO / RO pin))
S-19501 Series (Product without WEN pin (Output: WO pin and RO pin))
- Autonomous watchdog operation function
- Watchdog timer operates due to detection of load current.
- Watchdog mode
- Time-out mode
- Current consumption
- 60 μA typ. (Iout = 0 mA, During the watchdog timer deactivation)
75 μA typ. (Iout ≤ 5 mA, During the watchdog timer activation)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*3
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. The release delay time and the watchdog trigger time can be adjusted by connecting Cdly to the DLY pin.
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply for automotive electric component, monitoring of microcotroller