The S-19500/19501 Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS technology, is a low dropout positive voltage regulator with the watchdog timer and the reset function, which has high-withstand voltage. The monitoring time of watchdog timer can be adjusted by an external capacitor. Moreover, a voltage detection circuit which monitors the output voltage is also prepared.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
- Output voltage
- 3.0 V to 5.3 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 4.0 V to 36.0 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Dropout voltage
- 120 mV typ. (5.0V output product, Iout = 100mA)
- Output current
- Possible to output 200 mA (Vin = Vout(s) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 2.2µF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (f = 100 Hz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 170°C typ.
- Detection voltage
- 2.6 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±100 mV (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Hysteresis width
- 0.12 V min.
- Release delay time is adjustable*2
- 18 ms typ. (Cdly= 47 nF)
Watchdog timer block
- Watchdog activation current is adjustable
- 1.5 mA typ. (WADJ pin is open)
- Watchdog trigger time is adjustable*2
- 43 ms typ. (Cdly= 47 nF)
- Product type is selectable
- S-19500 Series (Product with WEN pin (Output: WO / RO pin))
S-19501 Series (Product without WEN pin (Output: WO pin and RO pin))
- Autonomous watchdog operation function
- Watchdog timer operates due to detection of load current.
- Watchdog mode
- Time-out mode
- Current consumption
- 60 μA typ. (Iout = 0 mA, During the watchdog timer deactivation)
75 μA typ. (Iout ≤ 5 mA, During the watchdog timer activation)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*3
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. The release delay time and the watchdog trigger time can be adjusted by connecting Cdly to the DLY pin.
*3. Contact our sales office for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply for automotive electric component, monitoring of microcotroller