The S-19311 Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator with the reset function, which has high-withstand voltage and high-accuracy output voltage. This IC has a built-in low on-resistance output transistor which provides a small dropout voltage and a large output current. Also, a built-in overcurrent protection circuit to limit overcurrent of the output transistor and a built-in thermal shutdown circuit to limit heat are included.
High heat radiation TO-252-5S(A) and HSOP-8A packages enable high-density mounting.
ABLIC Inc. offers a “thermal simulation service” which supports the thermal design in conditions when our power management ICs are in use by customers. Our thermal simulation service will contribute to reducing the risk in the thermal design at customers’ development stage.
For more information regarding our thermal simulation service, contact our sales representatives.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product for these purposes, it is imperative to contact our sales representatives.
- Output voltage
- 3.0 V to 5.3 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 4.0 V to 36.0 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Dropout voltage
- 120 mV typ. (5.0V output product, Iout = 100mA)
- Output current
- Possible to output 200 mA (Vin = Vout(s) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 2.2µF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (f = 100 Hz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 170°C typ.
- Detection voltage
- 2.6 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±100 mV (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Hysteresis width
- 0.12 V min.
- Release delay time is adjustable*2
- 18 ms typ. (Cdly= 47 nF)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 60 μA typ., 95 μA max. (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*3
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. The release delay time can be adjusted by connecting CDLY to the DLY pin.
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply and reset circuit for automotive electric component
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)