The S-19100xxxH Series, developed by using CMOS technology, is a voltage detector IC for automotive 105°C operation.
The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±2.5% (-Vdet = 2.4 V). It operates with current consumption of 270 nA typ.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the delay time accuracy at Ta = +25°C is ±15%.
The operation temperature range is Ta = -40°C to +105°C. Two output forms Nch open-drain and CMOS output are available.
Compared with conventional CMOS voltage detectors, the S-19100xxxH Series has super-low current consumption and small packages.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
- Detection voltage
- 1.2 V to 4.6 V (0.1 V step)
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±2.5% (2.4 V ≤ –Vdet ≤ 4.6 V, Ta = -40°C to +105°C)
±(2.0% + 12 mV) (1.2 V ≤ –Vdet < 2.4 V, Ta = -40°C to +105°C)
- Current consumption
- 270 nA typ. (1.2 V ≤ –Vdet < 2.3 V)
- Operation voltage range
- 0.6 V to 10.0 V (CMOS output product)
- Hysteresis width*1
- 5% ±2% (Ta = -40°C to +105°C)
- Delay time accuracy
- ±15% (Cd = 4.7 nF, Ta = +25°C)
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output (active “L”)
CMOS output (active “L”)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*2
*1. The product without hysteresis width is also available.
*2. Contact our sales office for details.
- For automotive use (meter, car body, headlight, ITS, accessory, car navigation system, car audio system, etc.)
: SOT-23-5 package product, SC-82AB package product
- For automotive use (accessory, car navigation system, car audio system, etc.)
: SNT-4A package product