Contact our sales representatives for details of the product.
Since the product is under development, the information described herein is subject to change without notice.
Moreover, commercialization of the product may be stopped.
The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time￼management of the relative time.
The S-35760 A Series outputs 2 interrupt signals. The INT1 pin outputs the fixed-cycle interrupt signal. Users can set the frequency and the duty ratio freely via a 2-wire serial interface. The INT2 pin outputs an interrupt signal which can be selected as the option on the second time scale from 1 second to 194 days.
- Fixed-cycle interrupt signal output function
- Settable frequency and duty ratio
- Alarm interrupt function
- Selectable as the option on the second time scale from 1 second to 194 days (Approximately half a year)
- Low current consumption
(Crystal oscillator: Cl = 6 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 2-wire (I2C-bus) CPU interface
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process
- Safety critical components typified by engine, transmission, suspension and ABS, and EV/HEV/PHEV related equipment, etc.
- Meter, body, headlamp, ITS, etc.
- Accessory, car navigation, car audio system, etc.