Contact our sales representatives for details of the product.
Since the product is under development, the information described herein is subject to change without notice.
Moreover, commercialization of the product may be stopped.
The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35750 A Series outputs the fixed-cycle interrupt signal.
4 types of fixed-cycle interrupt signal can be selected depending on the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin settings.
- Fixed-cycle interrupt signal output function
- Settable frequency and duty ratio, with an output control pin
- Low current consumption
(Crystal oscillator: Cl = 6 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, ENBL pin = “L”, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process
- Safety critical components typified by engine, transmission, suspension and ABS, and EV/HEV/PHEV related equipment, etc.
- Meter, body, headlamp, ITS, etc.
- Accessory, car navigation, car audio system, etc.