The mini-analog series is a group of ICs that incorporate a general purpose analog circuit in a small package. The S-89430/89431 Series is a CMOS type operational amplifier that feature Rail-to-Rail*1 I/O and an internal phase compensation circuit, and operates at a lower voltage with lower current consumption. These features make this product the ideal solution for small battery-powered portable equipment. These features enable driving at a lower voltage (from 0.9 V) and with lower current consumption (0.5 µA). The S-89430A/89431A Series is a single operational amplifier (one circuit). The S-89430B/89431B Series is a dual operational amplifier (two circuits).
*1. Rail-to-Rail is a trademark of Motorola, Inc.
- Lower operating voltage than the conventional general-purpose
- Vdd = 0.9 V to 5.5 V
- Low current consumption (per circuit)
- Idd = 0.5 µA Typ.
- Wide I/O voltage range (Rail-to-Rail)
- Vcmr = Vss to Vdd
- Low input offset voltage
- Vio = 10.0 mV Max. (S-89430 Series) Vio = 5.0 mV Max. (S-89431 Series)
- No external capacitors required for internal phase compensation
- Small packages: SC-88A, SOT-23-5, SNT-8A, TMSOP-8
- Lead-free product
- Mobile phones
- Notebook PCs
- Digital cameras
- Digital video cameras